Project Name: PROCUREMENT OF LIGHT FUEL OIL (PMS AND AGO)
The Gambia National Petroleum Corporation hereby invites you to participate as a Bidder in the Tender described herein. The Gambia Public Procurement Act defines a Tender as a type of Bid and anyone submitting a Tender or other Bid is known as a Bidder. Under the Tender process, there will be a public opening of all bids received at the place and at the time stated in paragraph 8 below.
- The GAMBIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (GNPC) has budgeted funding for the procurement of LIGHT FUEL OIL (PMS AND AGO) and intends to place a Contract for the supply and delivery of these goods.
- This bidding shall be conducted through International competitive bidding (ICB)
- The goods to be supplied shall be delivered at GAMPETROLEUM FUEL DEPOT at MANDINARY, KOMBO NORTH and the required time for the first delivery shall be within 60 days after the award of the contract or upon request and/or submission of a nomination.
- GNPC now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the supply of LIGHT FUEL OIL (LFO) (PMS AND AGO).
- The deadline for submission of inquiries and for requests for clarifications is 6TH FEBRUARY 2020.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bid documents at the office of MANAGING DIRECTOR, GNPC, 6TH FLOOR PETROLEUM HOUSE, BRUSUBI ROUNDABOUT, THE GAMBIA.
- A complete set of Bid documents in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders by 13TH FEBRUARY 2020 on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of GMD 35, 000.00.
- Bids must be delivered to THE OFFICE OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR GNPC 6TH FLOOR PETROLEUM HOUSE BRUSUBI ROUNDABOUT, THE GAMBIA on or before 12:00 PM BANJUL TIME (GMT) ON 13TH FEBRUARY 2020 and must be accompanied by a bid security of 2%.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' or their representatives who choose to attend at 12: 30 PM 13TH FEBRUARY,2020 AT GNPC CONFERENCE ROOM 8TH FLOOR PETROLEUM HOUSE BRUSUBI ROUNDABOUT, THE GAMBIA.